Triple-angled Back Action Excavator
Available while quantities last.
Ergonomic instrument for the horizontal finishing of outer cavity margins.
Curion is the ONLY authorized distributor of LM Dental Instruments in Canada. This product is backed by the manufacturer's warranty.
- For removing carious dentin
- For undermining enamel during tissue-saving preparations
- For the horizontal finishing of outer cavity margins
- For the removal of calculus from hard to reach areas such as the lower anterior lingual surfaces
- For the depuration of concave root grooves and furcations
- For the removal of granulation tissue in connection with apical resections, flap operations, or extractions
PERFORM AT YOUR BEST
LM’s proprietary alloy tips provide unparalleled quality and performance. Resulting from intense material research, advanced thermomechanical heat treatments, controlled gas atmosphere and cryogenic processing, LM’s DuraGradeMax supersteel tips represent the ultimate in the field of metallurgy.
THE PINNACLE IN HANDLE EVOLUTION
Feel the difference in your grip both while working and at the end of your day. Lightweight, elastic, and thicker contoured, ErgoSense handles are ergonomically designed to offer the most comfortable grip and exceptional control. To ensure optimal rigidity and tactile feedback, LM’s proprietary metal alloy runs from tip to tip. The durable, medical-grade silicone with colour-coding for at-a-glance identification, has been tested to remain unchanged through 2,000 autoclave cycles.