ez Interdental Brushes
Something so simple can have the biggest impact.
New, interdental brushes with a few ‘ez’ changes:
- Shape of handle is smaller and practical in size, so that it uses up to 65% less plastic than some leading brands.
- Instead of using new plastic, 100% recycled plastic is used for the brush handle and 50%recycled plastic for the protective cap. This recycled plastic is made using waste materials left over from other manufacturing processes.
- Unlike some other brands who package interdental brushes in unnecessarily large plastic boxes and bags, Premium Plus uses a cardboard box which is 100% plastic free and easily recyclable.
Curion is proud to be an authorized distributor of Premium Plus products in Canada. This product is backed by the manufacturer's warranty.
A few extra things that make these interdental brushes so special:
- ISO size (colour coded)
- Latex and BPA free
- Non slip, easy grip design
- Plastic free box
- Small, compact and easy to carry
- Available in ISO Sizes No. 1-6 Single or Assorted Sizes 6pcs/box