Durable, yet lightweight resin cassette for an efficient and safe way to process, sterilize and organize dental instruments by minimizing manual handling of individual instruments.
LM-Servo™ E evolution series cassettes provide a great combination of safety and hygiene for professional use.
- Holds up to eight hand instruments
- Cassette is equipped with safety shields
- Four color options of safety shields and possibility to color code with silicone LM code buttons
- LM DTS™ compatible RFID tagged versions available
- Outer dimensions: 180 x 133 x 26 mm
- Inner dimensions: 174,8 x 128,9 x 21,4 mm
- Weight: 108 g
- Integration to ServoMax tray with a special lock (LM6417)
LM-ServoMax: Optimized Workflow
WHO probe for periodontal probing by Dr Kimmo Suomalainen.
Frequently Asked Questions
The LM-Servo E evolution series has a patented design to improve safety:
- They are equipped with safety shields preventing sharp prick injuries and protecting the instrument tips.
- LM-Servo E cassettes have a better covering and the structure meets IP30 protection grade; this is the only dental instrument cassette which really protects from sharp prick injuries.
- The opening mechanism of LM-Servo E cassettes is simple to use and cassette can be closed reliably.