NiTin™ Matrix Rings
As the name implies, the new NiTin™ Sectional Matrix System separator rings are made from a special formulation of NiTinol nickel titanium for super strength and resiliency. Rather than typical material used by other brands, NiTin™ is made with drawn-wire Nitinol which produces superior spring characteristics. Add in the same PEEK® technology reinforcement of the award-winning Composi-Tight System and you’ve got a system that produces exceptional contacts for hundreds and hundreds of uses.
Curion is the ONLY authorized distributor of ReInvent Dental (by Garrison) products in Canada. This product is backed by the manufacturer's warranty.
Each component of the NiTin™ Sectional Matrix System has been Reinvented to enhance performance and value. From the drawn-wire Nitinol separator rings and ideally shaped matrices to the extra gentle yet firm wedges. NiTin™ will deliver consistent, predictable contacts like no other system can!
NiTin™ starts stronger and stays stronger!
- Outperforms all other higher priced competitors rings
- Nitinol drawn-wire nickel-titanium is superior to stainless steel or laser-cut, solid NiTi
- PEEK® (polyether ether ketone) super-polymer reinforcement reduces ring stretch
- Longer lasting for consistently tight contacts even after 100’s of uses
- Smaller, less “bulky” design fits well in tight spots and is still stackable for MODs
Precisely engineered tip geometry for adaptation and control
- Anatomically shaped tips reduce flash
- Super strong PEEK® tips grip the infrabulge and are 48% harder to pop off than the competitors’
- Rings won’t collapse bands on wider preps
- NTG400 Long Rings (black) are excellent for tall molars and for easy stacking on MODs
- NTG500 Standard Rings (white) are perfect for shorter teeth and next to rubber dam clamps
The NiTin™ Sectional Matrix System by Reinvent Dental Products
Used primarily for Class II posterior composite restorations, the NiTin™ system differentiates itself from the competition by its ring construction. Created from drawn-wire Nitinol, a product used in medical device applications including orthodontics, the material undergoes a process of molecular alignment which produces unparalleled spring qualities, ensuring “like new” separating forces even after hundreds of uses. Resiliency is reinforced with PEEK® (polyether ether ketone), a super-plastic renowned for its durability, which is used exclusively in the construction of the backer and tips. Unlike non-drawn-wire nickel titanium, when compared to other rings on the market, the NiTin™ sectional matrix ring has been shown to provide superior resiliency and significantly longer life.
Introducing the NiTin™ Sectional Matrix System
Here is a demonstration of our NiTin™ Sectional Matrix System. You can see how it is in action. Brought to you by Reinvent Dental Products.
Frequently Asked Questions
NiTin rings do not have the soft silicone faces. Some clinicians prefer firm ring tips similar to several of Garrison’s competitors.
There is no set number of expected uses. During internal testing opening the ring to 10mm between the tips and placing it on a typical molar, the ring provides proper separating pressure for hundreds of cycles. Your use will vary depending on how far you open the rings to place them.