The RTD LIGHT-POST combines the most modern aspects of translucency and radiopacity with the 2-stage taper design that made RTD's fiber posts world-famous.
Made from quartz fibers, the LIGHT-POST is available in 3 sizes. Its overall design is tapered, to conserve tooth structure, and is comprised of two cylindrical sections, which provide maximum surface area for bonding and maximum bulk for strength.
- Flexural Strength: 1600 MPa
- Interlaminate Shear Strength: 60-75 MPa
- Radiopacity: 1.25-1.50 mm Al equivalent
- Fatigue Strength: >10 Millions Cycles Without Breaking
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- TWO-Stage Tapered shape: Good adaptation & conservative preparation
- Low modulus of elasticity: Prevent root fracture
- High strength and fatigue resistance: Long term durability
- Radiopaque: Easy diagnostic
- Translucent: Aesthetic & light transmission
- Corrosion free: Prevent de-bonding, root fracture & discoloration
Dentists, Denturists and Lab Technicians worldwide have tested RTD products and evaluated them clinically. Many have offered testimonial endorsements.
There are 20 clinical studies on RTD fiber posts, as well as clinical “How-To” articles and clinical case studies that have been submitted by RTD product users.
There are also over 200 in-vitro studies and review articles that include RTD fiber posts.