eZr™ Zirconia Intra-Oral Adjustment/Polishing
eZr is a three-step diamond polishing system for the processing of zirconium oxide and lithium disilicate. The grinders and polishers are ideal for adjusting and correcting chairside restorations such as inlays, onlays, veneers and crowns. eZr™ produces a high gloss finish on zirconia, the polishers have a long life, and in combination with a high material removal rate, allow for an economic and fast processing system to get to glossy in seconds, without polishing paste.
Curion is proud to be an authorized distributor of Garrison Dental products in Canada. This product is backed by the manufacturer's warranty.
eZr™ is the only polishing system that actually polishes zirconia smooth. Research tells us that zirconia is not over-abrasive to opposing dentition so long as it is polished to smooth. With all the other kits, there are still visible bur marks after polishing. The eZr™ system is the only one I’ve tried that polishes zirconia to smooth!
Todd Brower, DDS, Holland, MI
- Enables easy and safe adjustment for zirconia and lithium disilicate
- Proprietary diamond impregnated polisher reduces the possibility of chipping and microfracturing
- Provides an unparalleled smoothly polished occlusal surface, eliminating abrasiveness to opposing dentition
- Prevents overheating that could lead to premature failure
- Eliminates the need for polishing paste, reducing the overall cost per procedure
eZr Instructional Video
Adjust and Polish Zirconia and Lithium Disilicate the eZr Way and Rally for Composite
How to adjust and polish Zirconia and Lithium Disilicate materials easily with eZr. Also, how to polish Composite with Rally.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Use the blue burs for making adjustments followed by the green medium and orange high shine in that order to polish the surface to a smooth finish.
eZr is designed for use on today’s ultra-hard restorative materials but is suitable for use on any ceramic. It is too aggressive for use on composite materials.
Approximately 18-25 teeth.