Explorer - Periodontal Probe 23-530B
Combination instruments for probing caries and parodontium.
FOR PRECISE DETECTION AND EVALUATION
Each LM Diagnostic Instrument features the highest-rated ergonomic handle in the industry. Made of durable medical-grade silicone, LM-Instruments are comfortable, lightweight, and won’t fade or change with repeated cleaning cycles. Every tip is made of LM’s proprietary wear-resistant DuraGradeMax supersteel.
EXPLORER-PERIODONTAL PROBE 23-530B
- 3 mm scale
- Ball end ø 0,5 mm:
- Increases tactile sensitivity
- Does not damage tissue or pierce pocket bottom
- Gives more accurate pocket depth measurement
- Gives information on subgingival calculus and other root surface unevenness
- Colour-coded scales facilitate measurement of the gingival pocket