Coreflo DC is a simple and incredibly versatile non-slumping material that cuts like dentin and can be used for core build-up, post cementation, and as a dentin replacement material. If efficiency is what you’re after, you can cement the post and build-up the core with one single application. It also works great as a bulk fill material to replace dentin.
CORE-FLO DC is a dual-cured, fluoride-containing core material that is dispensed with an auto-mix dual-syringe dispenser (not included, please purchase separately). With superior compressive and flexural strength, it is radiopaque and available in two aesthetic shades, Natural/A1 and Opaque White to meet all of your direct and indirect restorative requirements.
Curion is the ONLY authorized distributor of BISCO products in Canada. This product is backed by the manufacturer's warranty.
Dual-Cured Flowable Core Build-Up/Dentin Replacement Material
CORE-FLO DC is a dual-cured, fluoride-containing core material that is dispensed with an auto-mix dual-syringe dispenser (not included, please purchase separately).
In a simplified technique, the clinician can cement the post and build-up the core with one single application. CORE-FLO DC is radiopaque and available in two aesthetic shades, Natural/A1 and Opaque White to meet all of your direct and indirect restorative requirements.
- High compressive and, flexural strength, plus low water sorption ensure predictability and longevity of the restoration
- Superior handling - does not slump like other core materials on the market
- Easy to prepare – cuts just like dentin
- Excellent flowability and adaptation as a post cement
- Low-shrinkage properties as a dentin replacement material
- Dual-cured, flowable core material saves time when cementing posts and building the core
- Void-free flow when cementing the post, and core provides homogenous bond to substrates
- Radiopaque material is easily identified on radiographs
CORE-FLO DC - Instructions (ALL LANGUAGES)
DUAL-SYRINGE DISPENSER - Instructions #1
DUAL-SYRINGE DISPENSER - Instructions #2
CORE-FLO DC BASE - SDS (ENGLISH)
CORE-FLO DC CATALYST - SDS (ENGLISH)
CORE-FLO DC BASE - SDS (FRENCH)
CORE-FLO DC CATALYST - SDS (FRENCH)
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are able to light-cure, any bonding agent from BISCO can be used. Where there is limited or no light access, with any of BISCO’s core build-up materials, we recommend BISCO’s dual-cure Universal Primer™. Universal Primer does not need to be light-cured for post cementation or under crowns, onlays, inlays, etc. It can also be used in direct restorative procedures, such as core build-ups and composites.