Dark Diamond™ Burnisher-Plugger
LM-Dark Diamond instrument with non-stick coating for easy placing and contouring of composite resins.
- Ball-ended, 1.5-2.5 mm
- For modeling composite
PLEASANT AND PRECISE SCULPTING
Composite pull-back is a common frustration with many clinicians. Place and sculpt composite resins with ease and unparalleled precision. The dark colored diamond-like coating provides maximum contrast against fillings, minimizes reflections, and its smooth, hard, non-stick surface makes for easy cleanup in addition to non-stick application and modelling of composite.
LM Dark Diamond instruments can be cleaned and sterilized similarly to all other LM instruments.
DARK DIAMOND FEATURES
- Exclusive diamond like coating
- Hard surface
- Smooth surface
- Dark color coating
- LM-ErgoSense handle
DARK DIAMOND BENEFITS
- Non-stick placement and sculpting of the composite resin
- Not sensitive to scratches
- Easy to clean
- Maximum contrast against the filling and minimal reflection
- Maximum precision and feel
- Highest-rated in ergonomics
- Excellent tactile feedback
- Optimally lightweight
- Unparalleled grip control and comfort
LM-ErgoSense Dark Diamond non-stick coated instruments
LM-ErgoSense Dark Diamond non-stick coated instruments.