Bisfil 2B is a low-viscosity, self-cured hybrid composite that is both radiopaque and rapid-setting. It is specifically designed to be used as the base increment in a Class I or II restoration. Bisfil 2B is available in universal shade.
- Rapid setting eliminates time spent with incremental placement of light-cured materials
- Bisfil 2B is self-cured, which does not cause shrinkage stress like light-cured composites during the curing process, and maintains excellent marginal integrity
- Low viscosity gives ideal flow into undercut areas
- Radiopaque and easily identified on radiographs
- Self-cured composite alleviates any concern about fully polymerizing in posterior restorations