All-Bond Universal is one of the most versatile universal adhesive systems available today. It can be used in total-etch, self-etch or selective etch modes and unlike most other universal adhesives, it’s formulated to be compatible with dual- and self-cured materials without an activator, and it can be used with direct and indirect restorations due to its low film thickness. The result of over 30 years of research at Bisco, All-Bond Universal is an indispensable part of any efficient dental practice.
Curion is the ONLY authorized distributor of BISCO products in Canada. This product is backed by the manufacturer's warranty.
All-Bond Universal is the culmination of over 30 years of adhesive research at BISCO. As a universal adhesive, it can be used with direct and indirect restorations and is formulated to be compatible with light-, dual- and self-cured materials. The versatility of All-Bond Universal makes it an indispensable part of any dental practice.
- Not moisture sensitive use on wet, dry or moist tooth structure
- Impressive bond strength to ALL substrates
- Use with ALL direct and indirect restorations (<10 micron thickness)
- Perfect chemical balance for both total- and self-etch adhesion from one bottle
- Compatible with ALL cements (no additional activator required)
- Virtually no post-operative sensitivity
- All-Bond Universal offers the flexibility for total-, self- and selective-etch procedures
- All-Bond Universal is compatible with all light-, self- and dual-cured resin composite and cement materials for all direct and indirect procedures
- Other single bottle adhesives may need more than 1 bottle for indirect restorations, but with All-Bond Universal, NO activator is required
All-Bond Universal Product Info
All-Bond Universal is a single-bottle dental bonding agent that combines etching, priming and bonding. BISCO takes bonding another step further.
Dental Bonding Agents: A discussion with Drs. Flucke and Graham
Drs. John Flucke and Lou Graham discuss what's the best of the best currently in dental bonding agents, such as BISCO's All-Bond Universal.
Standardize Clinical Protocols for Effective Delivery of Adhesion
BISCO's ALL-BOND UNIVERSAL allows you to standardize clinical protocols for effective delivery of adhesion.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. Unlike most adhesives on the market, All-Bond Universal is a true single bottle system that never requires an activator. This TRULY universal adhesive is formulated to work with all light-cured, self-cured, and dual-cured materials, and can be used for all direct and indirect restorations with any bonding technique.
If you prefer to have just one adhesive in the office for all procedures, All-Bond Universal is the ideal solution. It is so unique and easy to use, one bottle for all indications: direct and indirect; for all techniques: total-etch, self-etch, or selective-etch; and is compatible with all light, dual and self-cured restorative materials.
All-Bond Universal is the latest in optimized adhesive chemistry, the result of 30 years of research. It is the most hydrophilic and versatile adhesive available on the market today.
No, refrigeration is not required for All-Bond Universal. All Bond Universal can be stored at room temperature.
Yes, All-Bond Universal must be light cured. However, if you do not wish to light cure, consider BISCO’s Universal Primer as a dual cured adhesive option.