All-Bond 2, the original 4th Generation adhesive, is still unsurpassed in its comprehensive ability to bond to dentin, enamel, new or old composite, precious, semi-precious and non-precious casting alloys, silane-treated porcelain, and new or old amalgam.
All-Bond 2 has a dual-cured primer, for higher conversion rates, and contains BISCO's own patented hydrophilic monomer (BPDM).
- The GOLD Standard legendary universal 3-step adhesive is unsurpassed in its comprehensive ability to bond to a multitude of substrates
- Compatible with light-, self- and dual-cured materials
- Combination of primers with D/E (Dentin/Enamel) Resin ensures the highest bond strength on the market
- A dual-cured material designed for use in all bonding procedures
- Proven clinically in over 200 research articles
- Over 20 years of proven efficacy
- Can be used for bonding amalgams