All-Bond 2, the original 4th Generation adhesive, is still unsurpassed in its comprehensive ability to bond to dentin, enamel, new or old composite, precious, semi-precious and non-precious casting alloys, silane-treated porcelain, and new or old amalgam.
All-Bond 2 has a dual-cured primer, for higher conversion rates, and contains BISCO's own patented hydrophilic monomer (BPDM).
Curion is the ONLY authorized distributor of BISCO products in Canada. This product is backed by the manufacturer's warranty.
- The GOLD Standard legendary universal 3-step adhesive is unsurpassed in its comprehensive ability to bond to a multitude of substrates
- Compatible with light-, self- and dual-cured materials
- Combination of primers with D/E (Dentin/Enamel) Resin ensures the highest bond strength on the market
- A dual-cured material designed for use in all bonding procedures
- Proven clinically in over 200 research articles
- Over 20 years of proven efficacy
- Can be used for bonding amalgams