BISCO's flowable composites are versatile and can be dispensed and injected into the preparation without dripping or slumping.
AELITEFLO is a light-cured composite with flow characteristics which make it ideal for Class V restorations, as well as Class III`s and small Class IV`s.
AELITEFLO is a light-cured composite with flow characteristics which make it ideal for Class V restorations, as well as Class III`s and small Class IV`s. Other uses of this material are as a liner for Class I and II restorations, pit and fissure sealants, the repair of marginal defects, small core build-ups, blocking out undercuts, porcelain repair, porcelain veneer cementation or as a flowable composite for bonding fibrous splints into place.
AELITEFLO was specially developed with a patented long chain monomer which supplements the conventional Bis-GMA resin to provide a more elastic composite. This allows restorations to flex with the tooth for improved marginal integrity and overall restoration longevity.
- Low modulus of elasticity microscopically bends with the natural flexure of the tooth to prevent de-bonding and marginal breakdown, especially in Class V restorations
- Flowable composite can be easily dispensed and injected into the preparation without dripping and slumping
- Uniform particle size is easily polished and stain resistant
- Glass-filler provides excellent wear resistance and strength.
- Due to its elastic properties, AELITEFLO “bends with the tooth”, leading to better retention. Excellent for abfraction lesions and Class V defects