Aelite LS Posterior
Aelite LS Posterior is a light-cured, highly filled, low shrinkage posterior composite that helps to reduce contraction stress to overcome stress related problems. Due to the high filler content, handling of this composite simplifies establishment of occlusal contours, proximal surfaces and interproximal contacts.
Curion is the ONLY authorized distributor of BISCO products in Canada. This product is backed by the manufacturer's warranty.
- Low shrinkage composite minimizes shrinkage strain, cusp deflection and decreases the risk of marginal leakage
- Proprietary filler enhances handling properties, featuring higher control for sculptability with minimal tackiness and pull back
- Highly filled (88% by weight) material provides exceptional strength and polishing luster
- Low shrinkage provides long-term patient satisfaction due to decreased post-operative sensitivity
- Superior strength in addition to radiopacity and wear resistance makes Aelite LS Posterior an excellent choice for a posterior composite