Dr. Miles R. Cone, DMD, MS, CDT, FACP is a graduate of Tufts University School of Dental Medicine and completed a three-year Prosthodontic residency program while serving in the United States Army before being honorably discharged as a field grade officer in the rank of Major. In addition to achieving board certification and diplomate status within his specialty, Dr. Cone has also successfully challenged all the requirements necessary to earn his designation as a Certified Dental Technician. Currently, Dr. Cone’s career in civilian life revolves around his dual role as the owner of Nuance Dental Specialists, a private practice dental clinic limited to prosthetic dentistry in the heart of Portland, ME, and his role as Editor in Chief of the American College of Prosthodontists quarterly publication, The Messenger. When Dr. Cone is not at the chair, in the classroom teaching, or at the lab bench, he can be found lecturing on the international circuit, publishing extensively in peer-reviewed journals, and serving as a Key Opinion Leader for GC America, Amann Girrbach, Smile Line, VP Innovato Holdings, and Garrison Dental Solutions.
WEBINAR 1: Earn 1.5 CEU
Exposed: The Art and Science of Emotive Clinical and Dental Laboratory Photography
- List the tactics and techniques that can be used with dental photography to communicate with dentists and clients.
- Compare the final results of various photographs made with both professional and consumer level equipment.
- Improve current skills through demonstrated dental photography exercises.
- Create a portfolio of case studies to share with colleagues that will showcase your ability to document with dental photography.
WEBINAR 2: Earn 1 CEU
PLAN B: An Economical Method for Managing the Difficult Shade Match
- Review many of the current shortcomings that exist with shade communication between clinician and technician.
- Establish the parameters of staining and glazing custom shade tabs, provisional crowns, complete dentures, and other various dental prosthetics that are coincident with the treatment planning and delivery of fixed and removable restorations.
- Develop a case-specific armamentarium based on treatment needs.
- Apply course concepts and techniques to current patient base.