ZirClean® Restorative Cleaner
ZirClean helps to achieve reliable adhesive cementation to zirconia (as well as ceramic and metal restoration surfaces) that occur during try-in by removing the phosphate contamination. ZirClean is available in a convenient syringe delivery system.
Get it clean with ZirClean!
ZirClean is a cleaning gel designed for the non-abrasive cleaning of the bonding surfaces of zirconia (and other prosthetic restorations) after intraoral try-in. ZirClean helps to achieve reliable adhesive cementation results by removing the phosphate contamination of zirconia (as well as ceramic and metal restoration surfaces) that occur during try-in.
- Delivery system offers improved ease-of-use
- Easy placement and clean up
- Helps achieve reliable adhesive cementation results
- Contaminants such as saliva can be removed to help achieve better bond strength after try-in
- The use of ZirClean will help to achieve reliable cementation results with Zirconia restorations after intraoral try-in
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. ZirClean can be use for the cleaning of ceramic and metal restorations after try-in.
No. ZirClean does not require any scrubbing.