Stat-Pak™ - Knitted Retraction Cord
Compare to Ultradent: Ultrapak Cord.
Stat-Pak™ Knitted Retraction Cord is used to retract sulcular tissue, protect tissues and arrest sulcular fluid seepage. Easy to control and place, knitted Stat-Pak™ Dental Retraction Cord carries more hemostatic agent to the tooth preparation and remains in-situ, even when touched by a bur or diamond.
Curion is proud to be an authorized distributor of Vista Apex products in Canada. This product is backed by the manufacturer's warranty.
- Knitted Stat-Pak™ cords are color coded for easy identification of cord size
- Cords place easily with no fraying and no memory
- Conform to sulcular anatomy with gentle outward force
- Cords remain in place even when touched by a bur or diamond
- Each bottle contains 100 in / 245 cm