RE-GEN™ Bioactive EndoSealer
RE-GEN Bioactive Endo Sealer is a hydraulic, ready-to-use injectable bioactive paste that utilizes moisture naturally present in dentinal tubules to initiate a setting reaction. Endodontic sealers are used in the obturation of root canal systems to achieve a fluidtight seal throughout the canal including the apical foramen, canal irregularities, and minor discrepancies between the dentinal wall of the root canal and the core filling material.
Pair with Vista's material saving MST Visco-Tip.
Curion is proud to be an authorized distributor of Vista Apex products in Canada. This product is backed by the manufacturer's warranty.
- Employs Bioglass to promote bio-regenerative healing while attracting and exchanging ions that promote remineralization of hydroxyapatite
- Ready to use: Injectable, single-component, bioactive paste with smooth flow handling
- Biocompatible and Osteogenic: Bioactive root repair material that is effective on non-vital cases
- Anti-bacterial: Creates a high alkaline environment to prevent bacteria formation
- Dimensionally stable: Low solubility with high wash out resistance
- A faster set: Fast and efficient set time of under 1 hour
- Highly Radiopaque
- Cost Effective + Paired with material savings MST Visco-Tip™
Introducing RE-GEN™ Bioactive EndoSealer
How it's Solved | RE-GEN™ Bioactive Endo Sealer
Frequently Asked Questions
Calcium aluminate-based cement, bioglass, and zirconium oxide as radiopacifier.
RE-GEN™ Bioactive Endosealer is a hydraulic cement which means it uses moisture naturally present in the tooth to initiate and complete its setting reaction.
RE-GEN™ Bioactive EndoSealer contains bioglass that promotes remineralization of hydroxyapatite through calcium (Ca) and phosphate (PO4) ion release. Through the release of these ions, remineralization of dentin within the root canal occurs thereby strengthening the dentin and promoting longevity of the treated tooth.
RE-GEN™ Bioactive Endosealer incorporates Vista Apex’s RE-GEN™ technology that leverages over 50 years of medical and orthopedic clinical use for remineralization of hydroxyapatite materials (e.g. bone and teeth). The formulation has been specifically engineered to incorporate all the clinical advantages desired in an endodontic sealer including bioactivity, high radiopacity and alkalinity, quick set time, high flowability and low solubility.
Yes, it is non-staining because it contains zirconium oxide as the radiopacifier which does not cause staining.