Light-Core is a light-cured core build-up composite. Sculptable and non-slumping, it provides optimal handling. Light-Core has a 5mm depth of cure at 500 mW/cm2. Light-Core is available in two shades: Translucent and Blue. Translucent is ideal for use under aesthetic restorations, such as all-ceramic crowns, inlays and onlays. Blue is ideal for use in conventional fixed restorations, such as metal-based restorations (all-metal or PFM). Blue facilitates placement when a contrast to tooth structure is desired. This contrast ensures your margins will be placed on tooth structure where they belong. Choose from economical syringes or convenient unit-dose tips.
- Light-cured core material allows for immediate prepping after curing
- 5mm depth of cure* promotes quick build-ups
- Strong, fiber reinforced (7.8%) core material offers maximum strength for all core build-ups
- Non-slumping, sculptable material yields great handling and is easy to contour
- Radiopaque material is easily identified on radiographs
- Radiopaque Translucent shade is ideal for use under aesthetic restorations
- Radiopaque Blue shade facilitates ease of placement and is ideal for use when you need a contrasting color to confirm that your margins are on tooth structure. Recommended for use under metal-based restorations