Happynecks® - Regular Size
Handmade, extensively tested and developed into the perfect shape.
Happynecks® provide optimal support from the cervical spine to the cervicothoracic transition for maximum patient comfort and relaxation during dental treatment.
Curion is the ONLY authorized distributor of Happynecks products in Canada. This product is backed by the manufacturer's warranty.
COMFORT & ERGONOMICS
The Happynecks® is designed in such a way that the shape of the pillow follows the curvature of the cervical spine. This even support of the cervical spine stimulates the extension of the neck, making it easier for the head to lean backwards. The end positions flexion/extension, lateral flexion and rotation give the practitioner an optimal view of the working area while maintaining an optimal ergonomic working posture.
WHY CHOOSE A HAPPYNECKS® AND WHAT MAKES IT UNIQUE?
- Neck support; from the high cervical spine to the cervicothoracic transition, where most problems generally come from
- Stable position of the head with sufficient extension in the cervical spine to be able to perform the dental intervention - patient comfort and relaxation during treatment
- Create a better workposition during dental treatment - no intake of workspace of the practitioner
- High patient satisfaction after treatment
QUALITY & DURABILITY
- Developed by a Physiotherapist
- Handmade in the Netherlands
- Durable exterior made from skai® (faux leather)
- High-quality Pantera foam