Unique and innovative contrast palettes for intra-oral photography.
Flexipalettes are made out of a bendable copper sheet 100% over-molded with Plastimed, a medical grade silicone rubber that is latex free, safe and hypoallergenic.
- Can be sterilized in autoclave at 135°C
- Is absolutely opaque and reflection-free
- Is gentle and soft in the patient's mouth
- Can be folded in a 30° to 45° degree angle
- STERILIZATION: Minimum Sterilization Time: 5 min at 135°C (275°F) / Maximum Sterilization Time: 15 min at 135°C (275°F)
- Developed in partnership with Style Italiano
- A: The unique protuberance design enables wide shots of the upper and lower arch. Provides easy handling for the photographer and is ideal for patient self-positioning.
- B: Larger round end for large and medium arches - opposite narrow end for medium and small arches, pediatric use and lateral pictures in the anterior-posterior region.
- C: Cross shape is perfect for use as a lip retractor, also helps keep facial hair and lips out of shots..
- Color Match: Provides 18% gray scale to determine white balance with your DSLR camera