Unique and innovative contrast palettes for intra-oral photography.
Flexipalettes are made out of a bendable copper sheet 100% over-molded with Plastimed, a medical grade silicone rubber that is latex free, safe and hypoallergenic.
Curion is the ONLY authorized distributor of Smile Line products in Canada. This product is backed by the manufacturer's warranty.
- Can be sterilized in autoclave at 135°C
- Is absolutely opaque and reflection-free
- Is gentle and soft in the patient's mouth
- Can be folded in a 30° to 45° degree angle
- STERILIZATION: Minimum Sterilization Time: 5 min at 135°C (275°F) / Maximum Sterilization Time: 15 min at 135°C (275°F)
- Developed in partnership with Style Italiano
- A: The unique protuberance design enables wide shots of the upper and lower arch. Provides easy handling for the photographer and is ideal for patient self-positioning.
- B: Larger round end for large and medium arches - opposite narrow end for medium and small arches, pediatric use and lateral pictures in the anterior-posterior region.
- C: Cross shape is perfect for use as a lip retractor, also helps keep facial hair and lips out of shots..
- Color Match: Provides 18% gray scale to determine white balance with your DSLR camera