A magical tool designed for easier, faster and better composite modeling!
Thanks to the micro-vibrations it generates, Compo-Vibes optimizes the material's thixotropic properties, making composite sculpting a breeze.
Curion is the ONLY authorized distributor of Smile Line products in Canada. This product is backed by the manufacturer's warranty.
Thanks to the micro-vibrations it generates, Compo-Vibes optimizes the material's thixotropic properties and makes your work easier.
- Better adaptation of the composite to the cavity wall, no detachment, less air bubbles
- Composite much less sticky than with a traditional instrument
- Modeling and sculpture of composites much easier and fast
- Increased control of material thicknesses
- More precise application
Note: Requires 1x AAAA 1.5V battery to operate the unit.
- Compact and light 160 x 13mm - Weight 33g
- Button allowing a vibration in continuous mode or with short impulses
- Four instruments, very easily exchangeable
- No wire, AAAA battery 1.5V
- Vibration frequency 140Hz