Choice™ 2 Veneer Cement
Choice 2 Veneer Cement exhibits exceptional colour stability and strength for discerning aesthetically-minded clinicians.
Choice 2 is a highly filled, light-cured luting cement designed specifically for cementation of porcelain and composite veneers. Choice 2 in range of VITA shades as well as chromatic shades for flexibility to achieve high aesthetics.
Curion is the ONLY authorized distributor of BISCO products in Canada. This product is backed by the manufacturer's warranty.
Choice 2 is a light-cured luting cement designed specifically for cementation of porcelain and composite veneers. Choice 2 exhibits color stability which is a critical factor in esthetic veneer cementation. A range of VITA shades as well as chromatic shades are available allowing for flexibility to achieve high esthetics. Corresponding try-in pastes (sold separately) are available for shade confirmation prior to final cementation.
- Choice 2 is specifically formulated for color stability (Delta E <1.2) resulting in high esthetics
- Excellent physical properties ensure the restoration will stand up to significant pressure and stress that is placed on veneers daily
- Highly filled resin cement enhances the overall strength of the restoration
- Low film thickness ensures veneers are completely seated
- Corresponding try-in pastes confirm shade selection prior to cementation
- Choice 2 cement will not change (shade shift) over time, a problem that can occur with dual-cured systems
- A multitude of shades ensures that the final restoration blends well and is natural looking for any patient
Frequently Asked Questions
Delta-E is used to mathematically describe the distance between two colors. The average person can detect the difference between two colors that are 5 to 6 Delta E apart. A trained eye can differentiate two colors that are 3 to 4 Delta E apart. Choice 2’s Delta E value is 1.2.
Choice 2 is compatible with any substrate that light can penetrate to ensure proper curing. This includes feldspathic porcelain, lithium disilicate (e.max), and zirconia.
Choice 2 is offered in nine VITA* shades: A1, A2, A3, B1, C2, Translucent, Universal Opaque, Milky Opaque and Milky Bright.
* VITA is a registered trademark of VITA ZAHNFABRIK H. Rauter GmbH & Co. KG. Germany.