Choice™ 2 Veneer Cement
Choice 2 Veneer Cement exhibits exceptional colour stability and strength for discerning aesthetically-minded clinicians.
Choice 2 is a highly filled, light-cured luting cement designed specifically for cementation of porcelain and composite veneers. Choice 2 in range of VITA shades as well as chromatic shades for flexibility to achieve high aesthetics.
Choice 2 is a light-cured luting cement designed specifically for cementation of porcelain and composite veneers. Choice 2 exhibits color stability which is a critical factor in esthetic veneer cementation. A range of VITA shades as well as chromatic shades are available allowing for flexibility to achieve high esthetics. Corresponding try-in pastes (sold separately) are available for shade confirmation prior to final cementation.
- Choice 2 is specifically formulated for color stability (Delta E <1.2) resulting in high esthetics
- Excellent physical properties ensure the restoration will stand up to significant pressure and stress that is placed on veneers daily
- Highly filled resin cement enhances the overall strength of the restoration
- Low film thickness ensures veneers are completely seated
- Corresponding try-in pastes confirm shade selection prior to cementation
- Choice 2 cement will not change (shade shift) over time, a problem that can occur with dual-cured systems
- A multitude of shades ensures that the final restoration blends well and is natural looking for any patient
Choice 2 Product Info
Veneer cementation begins with Choice 2. This system includes everything needed to ensureful successful and strong veneers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Delta-E is used to mathematically describe the distance between two colors. The average person can detect the difference between two colors that are 5 to 6 Delta E apart. A trained eye can differentiate two colors that are 3 to 4 Delta E apart. Choice 2’s Delta E value is 1.2.
Choice 2 is compatible with any substrate that light can penetrate to ensure proper curing. This includes feldspathic porcelain, lithium disilicate (e.max), and zirconia.
Choice 2 is offered in nine VITA* shades: A1, A2, A3, B1, C2, Translucent, Universal Opaque, Milky Opaque and Milky Bright.
* VITA is a registered trademark of VITA ZAHNFABRIK H. Rauter GmbH & Co. KG. Germany.