QuietOn Dental active noise-cancelling earplugs are optimized to protect your hearing from the whole audible spectrum of dental office noises while maintaining the ability to communicate with staff and patients.
QuietOn is also great for creating a better patient experience, especially for anxious patients. Invite your patients to wear them, too!
Curion is the ONLY authorized distributor of QuietOn Dental products in Canada. This product is backed by the manufacturer's warranty.
The average noise exposure during dental treatments is 76dB(A) and momentarily 86 dB(A). The noise of an ultrasonic scaler can reach even 107 dB(A). This can potentially harm one’s hearing. With active noise cancelling ability up to 40dB, QuietOn effectively reduces the noise at dental clinics, while enabling communication between staff and patients.
Daily users of QuietOn Dental earplugs report better focus, reduced stress, and overall improved well-being in the workplace.
- Certiﬁed hearing protector device (EN352)
- Small and easy to use, no wires, no settings
- Extra long battery life: 50 hours on a single charge and recharges in 1 hour
- Very efficient in low and high frequency noise conditions (reduction of up to 40dB)
- Hygienic and safe, no electromagnetic interference
BENEFITS FOR DENTAL PROFESSIONALS
- Protect hearing while allowing communication with patients and staff
- Increase focus during dental treatments
- Increase sense of wellbeing by reducing the daily stress brought on by continuous noise
- Patient use: better treatment experience