DECISION TREE KIT - Stage I (Stainless Steel)
Sometimes, less is more!
Decision Tree Kits are focused tray set-ups designed to maximize procedural efficiency and effectiveness for each stage of periodontal involvement. Each instrument in this series combines LM's superior metallurgy and the industry's highest-rated ergonomic handles. Choose your best combination of carefully curated Decision Tree Kits to meet the specific needs of your patients.
STAGE I KIT
5 sharpen-free instruments that do the work of 6 conventional instruments. Designed for regular re-care and Stage I Periodontally-involved cleaning.
Curion is the ONLY authorized distributor of LM Dental Instruments in Canada. This product is backed by the manufacturer's warranty.
LM-DURAGRADEMAX - Stainless Steel Perio
Effective essentials to comfortably and safely access the whole mouth while maximizing procedural efficiency.
With LM’s winning combination of superior stainless steel tips and the industry's most highly-rated ergonomic handles, expect the best. Cleaning appointments have never been more easy or pleasant for patients and clinicians alike.
Decision Tree Kits are designed by Kathleen Bokrossy, RDH, president of RDHU. These kits offer LM's most efficiently effective options based on identified stages of periodontal health, for safe whole-mouth calculus removal while enabling the highest standards of ergonomic health.
STAGE I KIT
- H6/H7 Sickle Scaler: DuraGradeMax Stainless Steel. Sickle scaler with small contra-angle for the removal of calculus above the gumline on proximal surfaces of incisors and pre-molars.
- 204S Sickle Scaler: DuraGradeMax Stainless Steel. Sickle scaler for the removal of supragingival calculus on posterior interproximals.
- Columbia 4R/4L: DuraGradeMax Stainless Steel. Sturdy universal curette with characteristic double-edged tips and rounded toe for safe sub-gingival access and removal of heavier deposits.
- Gracey 1/2: DuraGradeMax Stainless Steel. Area-specific finishing instrument designed for all types of calculus removal and safe, deep periodontal cleaning of incisors and pre-molars.
- Syntette: DuraGradeMax Stainless Steel. Combines the dual-edged tip efficiency of a universal curette with the complex shank angles and area-specific tip placement capabilities of the Gracey 11/12 and Gracey 13/14 curettes in one instrument. The dual-edged tip means that distal and mesial surfaces of the same interdental space can be treated with the same instrument head - without the need to flip or switch instruments. Simply tilt the instrument one way or the other to activate the cutting edge. This instrument is specifically designed for the removal of supra and subgingival calculus and for both concave and convex surfaces. Suitable for both vertical and horizontal techniques.
- Servo5E Cassette: Made of durable, high-quality resin, this cassette is equipped with safety shields to protect instrument tips as well as prevent prick injuries during the cleaning cycle. The patented design of LM-Servo E safety shield lamels guides the washing fluid through the cassette for proper cleaning of the instrument tips. In addition, the structure supports free rotation of the instruments providing complete cleaning and rinsing. The cassette's open and close mechanism is simple and easy to use.
- DuraGradeMax Supersteel enables effective calculus removal with less frequent maintenance sharpening
- Highest-rated ergonomic handle minimizes hand fatigue and potential musculoskeletal disorders
- Full control and improved tactile sensitivity
- Savings of time & money
- Improved productivity & clinical results
SHARPEN LESS FREQUENTLY
Resulting from intense material research, advanced thermomechanical heat treatments, controlled gas atmosphere and cryogenic processing, LM’s DuraGradeMax supersteel alloy represents the ultimate in the field of metallurgy. LM’s proprietary alloy produces the sharpest, hardest, and longest-wearing conventional tips on the market. As a result, LM’s exceptionally durable stainless steel instruments stay sharp longer than other leading uncoated stainless steel instruments before requiring maintenance sharpening.
THE PINNACLE IN HANDLE EVOLUTION
Ergonomics and innovation have been the guiding principles of design at LM since the 1980's. The ErgoSense handle is a culmination of intense research and product development in close cooperation with dental clinicians and professionals. Feel the difference in your grip both while working and at the end of your day.
Lightweight and thicker contoured, ErgoSense handles are ergonomically designed to offer the most comfortable grip and exceptional control even in wet environments.
To ensure optimal rigidity and tactile feedback, LM’s proprietary metal core runs through from tip to tip. The durable elasticity of medical-grade silicone with colour-coding for easy "at-a-glance" identification, has been tested to remain unchanged through 2,000 autoclave cycles.
QUALITY MADE IN FINLAND
All LM products are designed and manufactured in state-of-the-art facilities in Finland. Using the most advanced technology and unique high quality materials, LM products are made in accordance with exacting European regulatory standards and guidelines.
NEED HELP WITH INSTRUMENT SELECTION?
Click on the icon below to see RDHU's set instrument selections based on identified stages of periodontal health:
How to Use: