All-Bond SE has set a new standard in self-etch bonding. All-Bond SE is a light-cured, self-etching adhesive that combines etching, priming and bonding in one application.
All-Bond SE can be used as a single-step bonding agent, or the unique radiopaque liner can be used for larger restorations that require reinforced durability. Unlike most current self-etch adhesives, All-Bond SE is fully compatible with light-, self- and dual-cured materials without the use of additional activators. All-Bond SE makes self-etch dental bonding more reliable, more flexible and more compatible with today’s restorative options.
- Ace dispenser for All-Bond SE combines etching, priming, and bonding into one easy step
- A truly compatible self-etch adhesive that bonds to self- and dual-cured materials without the use of an additional activator
- All-Bond SE helps to prevent patients from experiencing post-operative sensitivity
- All-Bond SE Liner is hydrophobic, acting as an additional barrier in preventing permeability of the bonded interface
- All-Bond SE Liner is radiopaque, allowing visibility on radiographs in areas where adhesives commonly pool, reducing the risk of misdiagnosing caries
- All-Bond SE turns pink when mixed for added confidence and predictability
- Low film thickness and proprietary chemistry enables All-Bond SE to be used for indirect applications
- Ace takes the guesswork out of every procedure by accurately dispensing the correct proportion of material with the click of a button
Dental Product Shopper Evaluation
Dental Product Shopper presents the All-Bond SE evaluation.