Keep The Kids In Your Practice!
As a general practitioner, you should be able to care for most of the kids in your practice, without having to refer them out to the pediatric dentist across town. Taking care of your kids should be fun and stress free. Learn how with the most up to date methods and techniques for intra-coronal restorations, primary dentition full coverage, pulpotomies and more. Step by step instructions will be provided to help you become a superstar with the kids and parents in your practice. As Benjamin Franklin said “ Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn” In this course, you will be involved.
You’ve heard it before - treat your kids well and your practice will soar.
- Learn efficient reliable paediatric methods and techniques.
- Effectively treat anterior and posterior primary dentition decay.
- Successfully diagnose and treat pulpally involved teeth with new materials.
14 hours CE ADA CERP APPROVED or as per your regulatory body
Date and Time:
Fri, 12 May 2023, 8:30 AM – Sat, 13 May 2023, 5:00 PM CDT
Sinclair Dental Co. 16 Mazenod Road #3 Winnipeg, MB R2J 4H2
- $1595 CDN including taxes
- Early Bird Registration: $1495 CDN including taxes until April 13, 2023
- Payable by E- Transfer or by Credit Card (with additional 3% processing fee)
- To Reserve your seat, we require payment in full at the time of registration
- (Tickets on eventbrite are listed as "free", we will reach out to confirm your registration once payment is received)
- Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Your Instructor: Dr. Carla Cohn
Dr. Cohn graduated from the University of Manitoba in 1991 and went on to complete a postgraduate internship in Pediatric Dentistry at Health Science Centre Children's Hospital in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. She has also been a part-time clinical instructor of Pediatric Dentistry at the University of Manitoba for more than 20 years.
Dr. Cohn is a member of several dental organizations, including the following: Manitoba Dental Association, Manitoba Dental Alumni Association, Canadian Dental Association, Winnipeg Dental Society, Women’s Dental Network, Shapers of Dentistry, Catapult Elite, Dental Team Concepts, American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, and Canadian Dental Institute.
- To complete your registration please submit your payment via e-transfer to the email address below and include your full name in the description.
- To pay by credit card, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make arrangement's to process payment
- Once payment is received will reach out with a confirmation email
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP).